Friday, September 09, 2005

Now that every member of the family, not excluding cousins, has a blog, I have been feeling like a -no, THE stubborn party pooper. Although I cannot guarantee the regularity of my posts (I don't have internet at home yet,) at LEAST I can comment on everyone else's Blogspot blogs. That's better than nothing, right? Part of this has been made possible by Baker Elementary School where Jeff works. They had given him an Apple i-book G4 last year, which we shared. This year, they gave him a new one, but didn't take the old one back. So now we each have a GREAT computer, absolutely free! Maybe we'll get internet at home one of these days, but the South Pasadena library is pleasant enough and close enough to walk to.

5 comments:

Luke said...

whoa hoa hoa! Ariana has a BLOG!!! Great to see you there sista. Since I don't see you much else wheres. (c: With the new income, maybe I can afford a drive up to Pasadena some weekend, neh? Thanks for your comment on my blog! (c:

Unknown said...

We would love to see you up here. About the blog, I guess the title says it all. Just want to be accounted for...

Daniel Shackelford said...

As to your claims of being THE stubborn one... Sounds like fightin' words.

Glad to see you with a little Internet real estate. You have been counted. If you ever decide to expand your Internet Empire, I am your man.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dan. Don't worry, no contest- you win the stubborn sibling prize, hands down. Feel better?

Nathan said...

(Applause) yay! with that sweet machine you have no excuse to remain hidden.