Well, I guess it's time to post again-- I know the disappointing feeling of seeing the same last entry every time you go to someone's blog. So I'll give a brief listing of local news.
1. Amelia is checking in at about three pounds, or three jars of peanut butter. We were surprised by how substantial that feels in your hands. Apparently, that is just right for 30 weeks.
2. We are going up to Portland tomorrow until Saturday, to celebrate Jeff's sister's daughter's (also called our niece) birthday. We will also spend a day with Joy and Chris and kids. This will be the last trip out of here for a little while, and we are looking forward to spending time with family.
3. The weather is really warming up, it's 82 degrees right now. I am trying to finish up the gardening tasks on my mental list before it gets too hot (and while I can still stand back up from sitting on the ground!)
4. Jeff is on spring break, and we have enjoyed being together all day working on projects and eating meals outside.
5. I have a rather nasty cold, but it did get me breakfast in bed yesterday! (More points for spring break...)
I'd like to say that I am really enjoying being able to read everyone elses' news and see pictures of what is going on in your heads, homes and yards!