Monday, September 11, 2006

Just the two of us...

So Jeff is back at work now, and Amelia and I are finding and settling into our own routine. I was really dreading Jeff's absence during the week, but it has been better than expected. Amelia is a pretty regular napper, so I am able to get a lot done, and sometimes join her. Also, we have moved the daily walk to first thing in the morning since she often doesn't go back to sleep after Jeff gets up at six-- might as well get moving! She is increasingly playful and is such a delight to be with. I'll post more pictures and details later, but wanted to give you an update.

3 comments:

annie said...

She looks like she is chunking out well. And you seem to be shrinking. : )
Her eyes seem to be the same shape as yours. So pretty.

Erin said...

Great picture!

Unknown said...

Thank you Annie and Mom-- we have both been working hard on our respective chunking and shrinking goals!

Bethany, thank you for your encouragement and prayers. I have experienced so much joy in meeting my new role, and becoming parents has been such a positive change for Jeff and me. There are those days where I think I'm going to die of tiredness and not being able to meet the needs set before me, but then that day ends and the following one is almost always better. And she loves Auntie kisses, so get ready!