Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Over and Done With, It's Over and Done With...
(If you know this song, then we can exchange a private chuckle.)

Well, I took the exam. I made mistakes, several of which I am aware of, probably quite a few others that I am not. I am just hoping that I did enough correctly to make up for the blunders. The muscles I drew weren't too hard, although I did mess up there too, I found out as soon as I went to the car and looked it up. Again, hopefully all that I did know will outshine! The exam itself was very intimidating, and I don't know when I've ever felt so nervous and awkward! Most of the mistakes I made were because I basically just blanked out on the spot. Oh, well. I am hoping I don't have to wait a full month to get my results. I'd say I have a 50-50 chance of passing and failing. But I DON'T want to have to do it again!!!

I really really appreciated having you all supporting me mentally and in your prayers. That made me feel much better going in, and even throughout.
I am still thinking about it constantly, going over everything that happened and trying to figure out what result I should expect. Hopefully, this will wear off soon. I need to keep busy or something. We went out for a nice dinner last night, and that really helped! I AM really enjoying not feeling like every spare moment should be spent preparing. So glad it is OVER!

2 comments:

annie said...

So glad it's over. I did say a prayer for you around 4pm. Sorry you now have to wait. I am sure Amelia will find ways to get your mind off it.

Gretchen said...

I'm glad you made it through Ariana. Now, hopefully you won't have to do it ever again in Oregon!